“Cersaie Designs Your Home” initiative returns once again to help you design the bathroom design of your dreams during this incredible design tradeshow. Hosted in Bologna Fiere, from September 23rd to the 27th, this incredible design event will not only show you the latest interior design trends in the bathroom world but also you will help you design the bathroom design project of your dreams.
In this initiative, designers from leading interior design magazines and bathroom design brands will offer free design advice to members of the general public intending to purchase or renovate homes. The event is part of Cersaie’s efforts to reach out to end consumers, who are becoming increasingly autonomous in their purchasing decisions.
Along with some distinguished Italian bathroom design brands, like Cotto D’este, Ceramica Vietrese, Vietriantico, Mediterranea and Naxos, this incredible initiative will be hosted by some of the best interior design magazines in Italy, such as:
How to participate in Cersaie design your home
Once at the design event visitors will have access to a dedicated communication system that will help them reach the exhibitors’ stands. It is advisable to arrive at the fair with a map or photographs of the rooms to renovate in your home: in this way, it will be easier to receive specific advice from the architect made available by the magazine at the stand.
To book the architectural advice at the fair, with any of these inspiring Italian interior design magazines, you should send an email to their team with an appointment request, attaching a plan or photo, asking questions and doubts; indicating your availability and indicating in detail: name, surname, email, and mobile phone number to be contacted.
Cersaie Designs Your Home Reminders:
- Days and times: Thursday 26 September from 9.00 to 19.00 and Friday 27 from 9.00 to 18.00
- Where: At the Fair, inside the Agorà of Media, in the stand of the magazine Case Design Stili located in the Service Center.
- What to bring: plan or printed photos of your home, in color or in black and white. To clarify ideas and optimize the time available, write the questions.
- Duration of the meeting: 30/40 minutes
You May Also Like These Articles:
- How To Add A Fresh Beach Vibe To Your Bathroom Design Project
- Mix Classic and Modern Styles In A Bathroom Design Like Tomas Pearce
- Improve Your Luxury Bathroom Design With Ryan Korban’s Signature Style